Author   Comment  
craigrozema

Reply with quote  #1 
hey, new to the forum, have made a few different plans from the site but these are my best so far in my opinion.

Kenworth HiLoader + LowBoy Truck & Trailer

IMG_4723.jpg

Super Hauler Car Carrier

IMG_4755.jpg  IMG_4759.jpg  IMG_4761.jpg

Trav

Reply with quote  #2 
Those are very nice dude. The car carrier is one of the first plans I bought and I still have not made it.
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #3 
These are shockingly well done. Cynthia pointed these out to me last night and I just couldn't get over how detailed and perfect a job you did on these. The woods used are attractive and the workmanship looks untouched by human hands. Thanks for posting!
Frogbucket

Reply with quote  #4 
I'm agreeing with John, these are fantastic models with a beautiful untouched look about them... just proves you can have colourful toys without painting, well done to you.
craigrozema

Reply with quote  #5 
thanks.  yeah I like having fun with the wood, makes for a way nicer project. the lo boy is mostly maple with scraps of something for the smaller parts, and the car hauler is maple/walnut finished with tung oil and the cars are padauk at the core one is with zebrawood and the other is I don't know cause I got it out of a scrap box from ocooch and they don't tell you whats in the box.
TomDullage

Reply with quote  #6 
They look great!

Reply with quote  #7 
Great work keep them coming.

Reply with quote  #8 
You have done a great job with these plans. It's OK to post all your projects. There are a lot of really good toy builders in this forum that are very supportive. Thanks for sharing.
nathan32935

Reply with quote  #9 
Awesome job!
craigrozema

Reply with quote  #10 
finally started on the hi loader. made it a bit chunkier than the plans call for but ill post more pics when I finish

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: E192FE7E-F612-415D-A8BB-9A22CEE57F20.jpeg, Views: 14, Size: 4.12 MB 

craigrozema

Reply with quote  #11 
Also the lo boy makes a great transport for the Noah’s ark ramp

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 462C3C86-8BBB-4786-8D76-F0BD8108EC23.jpeg, Views: 10, Size: 2.54 MB 

craigrozema

Reply with quote  #12 
just need to apply the finish but finished the hi loader. image11.jpeg  image2.jpeg 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.