Author   Comment  
ronnus

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Guys, ronnus from down under. I am in the process of building the Lattice Boom Crane and I am a little confused. If anyone out there has built this Crane can you help me? My problem is with the Drum Housing. #1, How do the drum sides and the sprocket attach to the drum centres? #2, The Small Drum Axle is shown as 1/4" Dowel when the hole in the Drum Housing Side is only 7/32". I'm having trouble getting my around this. Can anyone help[confused][confused] 
Cheers
ronnus

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi ronnus!

Welcome to the forum! Do you have the exact name of the toy you're working on which would be on the first page of the plan set? I'm not sure what toy you're referring to?

Cynthia
jrlawjr

Reply with quote  #3 
Ronnus, 

Go to toysandjoys.com web page and they can help you.  The forum is listed at the bottom of the page.  There have been quite a few questions on the boom crane.
cynthia lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #4 
Since this isn't a ToymakingPlans.com toy plan I'm moving this Topic to All Other Wood Toy Projects.

Cynthia
ronnus

Reply with quote  #5 
G'Day Cynthia, The name of the plan is Lattice Boom Crane Pattern #115-1
Cheers RG
The Wonder From Down Under[smile]

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Ronald. 
                Had a look at the website, to try to help you, first time I have heard of it but find that I would have to join and buy the plan in order to see what is going on. so it looks as though you will have to seek help on that website.  Sorry 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.