Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Bucko

Reply with quote  #1 
I’m interested in finding this pattern if anyone has any information that may help me, pattern will be used as youngster first dinosaur set.

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: B479D3A0-EC1A-444C-8B0E-F377FB39EAD5.jpeg, Views: 43, Size: 50.36 KB 

harry

Reply with quote  #2 
I assume you have checked John’s dinosaur book
Bucko

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Harry for the reply, yes I have and have the book and I’m figuring those Dino’s in that book are step #2 on the play scale. I’m actually interested in these for my own use for a 1 st grandchild. I’m quite excited on this grandchild as my daughter is involved in the legal field and has always put all her time into her career until now so I’m using my hobby to stock up toy items. Thanks once again—
Bucko

Reply with quote  #4 
This plan has been made available to me by a generous person of which I’m very thankful for the help. Thank You—-
rdredge

Reply with quote  #5 
Funky Fun Dinosaurs on this site. Easy patterns.  I reduce them for babies too!   I sell lots of these at craft shows.

You can never have too many clamps!

Rose
Bucko

Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Rose, those are very nice basic shapes.
gsmith89

Reply with quote  #7 
Bucko congratulations on your first grandchild. The fun is about to start. Oh and your about to fall in love again. Those are real cool dinosaurs. Hope you post the finished toys. 
Meds853

Reply with quote  #8 
I would really like to have the plans for these dinosaurs also!! Have a friend that is having a new grandbaby that they are doing the nursery in dinosaurs. I have John's book, but I like these also!
Bucko

Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks gsmith for the congrats, I’m recovering from shoulder surgery and about good enough to do a little on the hobby.
Bucko

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith89
 Those are real cool dinosaurs. Hope you post the finished toys. 
 I'm slowly back in the shop and have finished the Dino's. 2 are Hard Maple and 2 are Curly Cherry, enjoy my build. IMG_1797_opt.jpg

harry

Reply with quote  #11 
Very nice Bucko,don’t overdue it while recovering
Ccwilson

Reply with quote  #12 
These are great! I love the wood choices.
gsmith89

Reply with quote  #13 
Well done Bucko Like um.
Tony

Reply with quote  #14 
Great job Bucko

Reply with quote  #15 
Just out of curiosity, can these plans be purchased somewhere? I've seen them on pinterest before and thought they were really nice?

You did a really nice job with those bucko.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.