Author   Comment  
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #1 
Well I decided I was going to build the GT Pro Mach 1 & Mach 2 cars.
Here are a few pictures showing the progress, along with a test fit to see how much sanding I will need to do.
My granddaughter and grandson decide they where going to paint them when finished.
So I have no idea how they will look after the paint job LOL I will show those when they get them painted.
Keep in mind one is 9 and the other is 5.

I really like these cars and there are some mods floating around in my head so I will probably make me at least the MACH 2 as it's my favorite. Anyway here are some progress pictures...

IMG_2240.JPG  IMG_2244.JPG  IMG_2246.JPG  IMG_2251.JPG 

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
Ed, this is just fantastic work and what great photos! I love to see this type of thing on the forum-and thanks for inserting the photos and not attaching them. We have unlimited storage now on the forum and do not have to worry about file size. I am really excited and inspired by your project. I just awakened from a nap and this has really got me charged up this morning. Can't wait to see more about this project.
Peter B

Reply with quote  #3 
Looking good Ed
Love seeing mods
Bucko

Reply with quote  #4 
Looks real good Ed, good idea to have the wheels in place when aligning the fenders/side.
Rod T

Reply with quote  #5 
Nice work Ed.

This one will have to be painted red, cos everyone knows that red cars are the fastest.

Cheers
Rod T
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #6 
Rod,

I had some good painting ideas but the grand-kids have taken it out of my hands. They decided they where painting them so I have no idea what they will look like when its all said and done LOL One is 5 and the other 9 yrs old

Reply with quote  #7 
I just realised there are 2 cars in the photos. I am sure they will look pretty cool when the grandkids paint them.
I haven't seen this plan. Will have to give them a go one day. The list keeps getting longer and longer.
Make sure you post pics of the finished painted cars, I would love to see them.

Cheers
Rod T
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks Rod for looking and commenting. I really like the MACH 2, I have a mod or 2 I want to try on the Mach 2 I will have to adjust the fenders a bit and I will change the front end as well...

I will be sure to post the cars after the kiddos get them finished ...

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.