Author   Comment  
makingsawdust

Reply with quote  #1 
This is a version of a monster truck I built over the weekend. monster truck 1.jpg  monster truck 2.jpg  monster truck 3.jpg  monster truck.jpg
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
I love this. Great colors. Excellent design.
flamepainter

Reply with quote  #3 
I like this one. The simplicity of it, the scale, the colors, and when it's put together, it looks very realistic. Good job on this one. Thanks for the picture of the parts before assembly.
Jim
makingsawdust

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you Flame painter I have admired your work and intend to try some flame painting in the near future. This was a very simple pattern but not the quality of John's patterns.
Justgoober72

Reply with quote  #5 
I love the style of the truck.
I watch the American show Monster Jam on telly here in NZ and have been contemplating building one.
you have given me the inspiration.  I particularly like the way you have done the mounts for the axels.

cheers Andy
makingsawdust

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you Andy, this was a pretty easy build and went together with out much effort. I hope things are in NZ are well.
Jim
Justgoober72

Reply with quote  #7 
hi Jim
looking good here, we went down to covid level 3 this week, hopefully down to level 2 soon
stay well
Andy
makingsawdust

Reply with quote  #8 
You are way ahead of us Andy, things are slowly getting better here. I spent some time in Christ Church about fifty years ago and I have fond memories of NZ.

Jim
Justgoober72

Reply with quote  #9 
you would not know Christchurch now, the city has been devastated by two major earth quakes and is in the very long process of rebuilding.  my wife's family all live down there, her brothers home was completely rebuilt
makingsawdust

Reply with quote  #10 
I have seen pictures of the damage and I feel very bad for the people of Christchurch, they treated us very well when I was there and I still hear from then on occasion. 

makingsawdust

Reply with quote  #11 
Andy I see you retired from the NZ Army, I too have retired from the US army some time ago as I believe we are the same age (73).
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.