Author   Comment  
rdredge

Reply with quote  #1 
John, here are more views of tractor and wagon. Questions asked were answered in first tractor and wagon I posted. Photos were taken at table level for scale with soup can.

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 49, Size: 887.96 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 51, Size: 958.99 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 48, Size: 822.91 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 50, Size: 894.13 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 54, Size: 733.66 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 50, Size: 783.45 KB 

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
Nice photos! The soup can works. This is a cool project and perfectly done. We all would love to see step by steps of your next build. We can all learn from your precision skills.
rdredge

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you John for the compliments on my work.  I will take some step by step pictures of next thing I assemble and post when finished. 

One thing I do for the tractor, wagon with animals set is glue the axle peg in.  This way the buyers don't have to worry about losing it or little people eating it! On the fence for it I also glue in connecting pegs.

Thanks,

rdredge
ctowne

Reply with quote  #4 
This is so nice.  thanks for sharing.  love the wood choices. 
Cindy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.