Author   Comment  
kangaroopaws

Reply with quote  #1 
Is there anybody that has a plan for a morris monor estate wagon or even a car plan, am trying to help a person who is desperate to get one have searched the net but nothing comes up so thought I would try our community for help, I know is english but maybe somebody could help
Cometoz

Reply with quote  #2 
Hello there - have been intrigued that no-one has answered you so I thought I'd do a bit of a search and came across this - is the "Traveller"the same as the estate wagon ...??
http://minitraveller.blogspot.com.au/2011/08/mini-estate-history-inception-and.html

There are also several images on the main search you could maybe use depending on how your interpretive skills are!!

Oh well - back to my Abrams tank model ....!!
Tony

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 1.JPG, Views: 24, Size: 196.80 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 2.JPG, Views: 23, Size: 141.90 KB 

empyesse

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Kangaroopaws,

If you Google - Morris Traveller Blueprint. you will find drawings of all versions of the Morris Minor, suitable to turn in to plans fairly easily. The Mini Traveller link from Cometoz shows the later Mini version with "stick-on" wooden framing, while the original Morris Minor one, had structural Ash framework with aluminium panels. Hope this helps.
Best wishes, MIke.
kangaroopaws

Reply with quote  #4 
thanks for the info, will be able to build it from this info
rob
wwalker47

Reply with quote  #5 
Oh, I do remember the Morris Minor Estate Wagon back when I was a kid.  I saw one in a junk yard just rotting there after I grew up, I would have loved to buy it an restore it to it's original glory, but I was newly married and a new baby boy. My priorities had changed. Second on the list is an Austin Healey 3000.

My saw is a DeWalt788
Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut
kangaroopaws

Reply with quote  #6 
there are a few around in Australia, but my favorite is the mini minor as was the car I drove for my 1st car
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.