Author   Comment  
TTT2014

Reply with quote  #1 
To all,
    Merry Belated Christmas but hope everyone has a fantastic New Year.  I wanted to post a few pictures of the Mustang Rocking Horse that I did for a friend of mine, Gary.  It was for his 2 year niece, Kennedy.  The build was wonderful to do and enjoyed it (I do want to build a few more rocking horses).
101_0078.jpg  Of course the cut out of the parts.

101_0089.jpg  Gary asked me to stain certain pieces to give a more detail to the rocking horse.

101_0107.jpg  Gluing all the parts

101_0133.jpg  The finished, all together waiting for delivery.

2017122595140345.jpg 
Gary's niece, Kennedy enjoying her new toy.

Thank you everyone for letting me share this with you.  Love to learn, and build something that puts a smile a child's face.

Troy

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
You are a man after my own heart. I love the photos and the skill you displayed in building this heirloom masterpiece. I bow to you!
TTT2014

Reply with quote  #3 
John,
     Thank you for the bow, but it is you sir that really deserves the bow, you proved a point to my friend Gary when I showed him the photo of you riding the Mustang Rocking Horse in the plan set.  For that sir, Thank You!!!
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #4 
I am just a kid at heart. My Dad let me loose in his shop when I was a little shaver and the rest is history. I love what you have done here.
Tony

Reply with quote  #5 
That smile tell it all, great build

Reply with quote  #6 
Tony- Thank you and yes the smile tells it all, that's the best part from all the hard work.

John- I'm very glad that you dad let you loose in his shop, you have some awesome designs.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.