Author   Comment  
Wooddawg

Reply with quote  #1 
I will be watching my Grandson for a week fairly soon and he has taken to his home everything I had left here for him. So...you guessed it, I had to build some more for him to have when I am watching him. So secretly I have been working on this set of trucks. I am not as fast as I used to be and it takes me longer to do things. Please don't misunderstand this as a complaint, for it is no such item. I am so happy to be able to do what I do.

My grandson is 7yo and by Florida law is considered blind. So I do my builds with that in mind for him, and yet it doesn't slow him down. It is very difficult to teach a child that is sight impaired how to live in a world that is centered around the sighted. We do our best.

I am attaching some pictures of what is accomplished. I am painting today, hope to finish them Saturday. Everybody have a great weekend. Wooddawg

20160311_114136.jpg 

dastoymaker

Reply with quote  #2 
Wooddawg, those are looking great. Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure your grandson will love them. Thank you for sharing.

Russ
IanPlant

Reply with quote  #3 
I'm sure he will have loads of fun them and by the end of the week he will want to take them home as well

Reply with quote  #4 
The other picture showing the beds and such didn't attach. Don't know how I missed that. My oops.
Don

20160311_114720.jpg  

I can't get the picture to load right side up. Just flip your monitor to view the picture right side up.

Bucko

Reply with quote  #5 
Nice choice on the set to make,looking good and should work out quite well.
Tony

Reply with quote  #6 
Very nice start on the collection, can't wait to see the finished trucks. I'm certain your grandson will love them.
Tony

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks all. Hope to wrap it up tomorrow.
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #8 
good looking toy's Wooddawg.
Thanks for sharing a good set of toy's

Reply with quote  #9 
Those will be a whole bunch of fun.  Nice. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.