Author   Comment  
Glebecraft

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi
I joined the forum some time ago, though this is my first post, and my first attempt at one of the Toymaking plans, which made the whole process so much simpler.
The wheels did`t turn out quite as hoped but I`ve learned a lot (hopefully) for next time

Take care
Graham

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: IMAG1171.JPG, Views: 102, Size: 132.41 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_1988.JPG, Views: 106, Size: 1.96 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_1989.JPG, Views: 102, Size: 1.19 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_1994.JPG, Views: 102, Size: 1.29 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_1993.JPG, Views: 95, Size: 1.68 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMAG1169.JPG, Views: 95, Size: 107.67 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_1996.JPG, Views: 93, Size: 1.07 MB 

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the very pro photography Graham and for including a shot with the young man. It is such a pleasure to see kids with the toys and I wish we would see it more often on the forum! Your workmanship is impeccable and we are all thrilled to see your posting on the forum. The wheels are fine-a handmade look it what it's all about. We look forward to seeing a lot more from you.

ctowne

Reply with quote  #3 
What a great project.  It is a great toy!!!
Tony

Reply with quote  #4 
Very well done, your wheels look great to me. I think the young lad in the picture sure doesn't see anything wrong with them. Thanks for sharing .
Tony

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Clowne and Tony for the positive comments.
Also thanks John not only for the positive comment but for producing such an easy plan to follow.
Thanks again all

take care
Graham
IanPlant

Reply with quote  #6 
Amazing job I have just got this plan myself

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Ian, I`m sure you`ll be pleased with the plan

Graham
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #8 
Very nicely done Graham,

That is one fine build for sure. The little one will surely be hauling alot of stuff from one point to another.

I really enjoy seeing these toy builds. It allows me to see how different things fit together....

Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Ed,
thanks for the nice comment, I too like to look at how others have made their toys,it's a great way to get ideas and learn from others.
Thanks again for looking
Regards
Graham
Udie

Reply with quote  #10 
Glebecraft
First build eh! - Outstanding.
Thanks for posting.

I see in your profile you wife bought you a ShopSmith - now there is a good woman.
Glebecraft

Reply with quote  #11 
Hi Udi
Thanks for the positive comment,much appreciated,your various videos and articles on the forum have been of great help to me in this build thanks again for looking
Regards
Graham
dmjones

Reply with quote  #12 
For a first try I think this is an excellent build. I, myself, am new at building these toys and love it. My first try wasn't nearly as nice as yours but I keep trying and learning. Great job. I love it.
Rod T

Reply with quote  #13 
Hey, nice job of the truck Graham. 

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Rod T

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.