Geoff 47
Hi all, This the first time I have made something like this, done bits of DIY in doors.  I made this one with just hand tools and old bits of plywood. 

IMG_0142.JPG 

Keep cutting  Geoff47

Bucko
Very nice built and at times it's very gratifying to have a fine result such as this from misc. pieces of material.
kangaroopaws
well done, great use of scrap wood too, keep up the good work, it does help to get lost in doing woodwork I find, and great pride in doing it as well
BadBob
Good job. 

No such thig as as crapwood.jpg 
Geoff 47
Thanks for your comments much appreciated. Love the sign.

Geoff47
Keith Harrison
Nice Build
dastoymaker
Great build!
vesli222
my first Click image for larger version - Name: 1 truck.jpg, Views: 26, Size: 379.63 KB
kenneth smith
vesli222 wrote:
my first
outstanding work!
Peter V
Geoff and Vesli222,

both nice builds.
I like the groove in the ceiling of the cabin, nice touch.

Greetings,

Peter V
john lewman
vesli222 This is a beauty. The fit and finish are pro. And the freight box adds a nice point of interest for the photo I also am impressed with the camera angle and background. Nice work.
vesli222
john lewman wrote:
vesli222 This is a beauty. The fit and finish are pro. And the freight box adds a nice point of interest for the photo I also am impressed with the camera angle and background. Nice work.
Thank you my friend
dragon54
My first finished this last December just in time to donate to local charity not quite to plan but iam sure some child will have some fun with it cheers. DSC01164.jpg
Grandpa Bear
That's a beauty for sure, hours of fun to be had with that, great job, Nick
john lewman
dragon54 That is gorgeous work!