Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Frogbucket

Reply with quote  #16 
Hi Derek
Thanks for sharing your pictures, what a fantastic looking model. I too had the idea of a sloping truck bed but as I'm new to this hobby I chickened out of doing it lol. I love the way that you have done the lights as well and can I ask how you did the amber light on the roof please?
I have just used a small piece of Aluminum on my latest model but I have no confidence when it comes to painting them, I still have lots to learn!!!
I would be interested in seeing any other models that you have made if you have time to post some pictures.
Many thanks
Kind regards
Dave
Dalboy

Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogbucket
Hi Derek Thanks for sharing your pictures, what a fantastic looking model. I too had the idea of a sloping truck bed but as I'm new to this hobby I chickened out of doing it lol. I love the way that you have done the lights as well and can I ask how you did the amber light on the roof please? I have just used a small piece of Aluminum on my latest model but I have no confidence when it comes to painting them, I still have lots to learn!!! I would be interested in seeing any other models that you have made if you have time to post some pictures. Many thanks Kind regards Dave

Sorry for late reply The lights are made from the same wood as the truck and then stained orange as I did not have any wood that colour. Normally I do not colour woods and use the natural wood colour.
Here is a slide show in video of the build.

Reply with quote  #18 
All of the trucks are outstanding! Love the detail and modifications.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.