Author   Comment  
moise

Reply with quote  #1 
There has been no greater joy for me and my wife Ellen to have made these decal plan sets. Having made many projects from other plans these are by far easier to make and are self explanatory. Very easy to understand and make. They are very colorful. This has become a whole new concept in toy making. Thank you John for driving this concept and I can't wait for future designs.

Although my great grandchildren are only one year old I intend to make future toys to be ready for them when they get old enough to enjoy. My family keeps encouraging me to make toys for the future and that has become my focus now. Hope you enjoy looking at them as I have enjoyed making them.

11/24/15 ToymakingPlans.com Comments:
Moise has been "test driving" some of our new plan sets that we'll be offering on another website we'll be launching soon PlaytimeToyPlans.com. The toy plan sets will include the color graphics that you print to your home printer or at your local office supply store.

After you print the graphics you apply permanent spray adhesive to the paper and then press onto the wood. No Painting Required! The entire play sets can be built and completed within a few hours.

- Cynthia and John Lewman

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 63, Size: 133.06 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 66, Size: 116.66 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 59, Size: 147.15 KB 

levy.jr02

Reply with quote  #2 

I loved the designs!

It is these types that I will do!

Very good indeed!

I am eager to join the site and purchase the designs!

Atenciosamente;
Levy Junnior

phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #3 
Loads of colours and figures and numbers very eye catching. Good work.

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.