Author   Comment  
Szabie

Reply with quote  #1 
Gday guys my name is paul from aussie ..i started making toys after i had a stroke it has helped my rehab greatly and recommend it to anybody in the same position..so far i have made a couple of hot rods and half a dozen tow trucks ..not bad for a bloke with one arm ( i have very limited use of my right hand side) any way all toys are made from old pallets so have to make every piece individually which has been fun as you can imagine plane each side to get thickness etc anyways first time to this site and look forward to all different ways you people do things cheers

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 20160314_175059.jpg, Views: 58, Size: 4.23 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20160314_175116.jpg, Views: 65, Size: 3.94 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20160407_161326.jpg, Views: 64, Size: 4.37 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20160407_161344.jpg, Views: 62, Size: 3.72 MB 

phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #2 
Wow Paul, pallet wood excellent work, keep um comin' [thumb] 

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
harry

Reply with quote  #3 
Quite an achievement, keep up the great work
Rod T

Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome aboard from a fellow Aussie.

Some nice looking toys you have made. 

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Cheers
Rod T

cynthia lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Paul,

Welcome to the Forum! Your toys look fantastic! Thank you for posting and we're looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Cheers,
Cynthia
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Paul, I must say that you are a master at toymaking. These are classic examples of the toymaker's art. And welcome to the forum! Your experiences with life and your grit are shining examples to us all. Thanks for sharing.
CalumetWoodworks

Reply with quote  #7 
Amazing work!  Thank you for sharing and good luck on your continued rehab.
Luther P

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szabie
Gday guys my name is paul from aussie ..i started making toys after i had a stroke it has helped my rehab greatly and recommend it to anybody in the same position..so far i have made a couple of hot rods and half a dozen tow trucks ..not bad for a bloke with one arm ( i have very limited use of my right hand side) any way all toys are made from old pallets so have to make every piece individually which has been fun as you can imagine plane each side to get thickness etc anyways first time to this site and look forward to all different ways you people do things cheers

Hi Paul
Looks good. I want to make these myself, I have alot of toys going on right now...keep up the good work.

Greg Farr

Reply with quote  #9 
Love your work Paul making toys is a great past time
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.