Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #16 
Hi Wombat. Thanks for the input. This would make an interesting 3 vehicle set of plans. We will launch the 3 plans previously discussed in this post next - Huey, Howtzer and Armored Vehicle. These plan sets are completed and Cynthia is proofing these now. Following that will be the 4 monster trucks you have seen a lot about lately. I will take a good look at the 3 vehicle set you suggest and seriously consider it.
johndrees

Reply with quote  #17 
they look good 

BobbyDe

Reply with quote  #18 
John
As a retired US Army veteran, I enjoy the "Military" projects.  I have done the "Cobra", "Howitzer", and several historical military planes in your plan sets.  I will make the Huey when its available - I jumped, air assaulted, helo-cast into water and speed roped, out of that aircraft. Way to much fun....

cynthia lewman

Reply with quote  #19 
Hi BobbyDe,

We finished this plan set and it's on our website and available for purchase:

https://toymakingplans.com/mastercrafter-huey-helicopter-vietnam-duck/

Cheers,
Cynthia
Martin L

Reply with quote  #20 
Hi John and Cynthia,  I have just finished this Fire Truck and i was thinking that you may like to adapt it to fit on the Famous Mercedes Truck chassis the over all length is 273 mm height is 155 mm and the width is 105 mm.  This my own design with several ideas from some of your designs as well as my own experience in building vehicles over many years. DSCN9577.jpg  DSCN9576.jpg  DSCN9574.jpg  DSCN9573.jpg  DSCN9571.jpg  DSCN9570.jpg  DSCN9568.jpg  DSCN9568.jpg
john lewman

Reply with quote  #21 
Martin L-

Thanks for the fine photos of your design. This is really well done and it has great play value. I like the attention to features that will thrill a child. And the construction is rugged enough to stand up to years of fun play. Congrats on a build that is perfect in every way!

I definitely will be adding a fire truck bed like this to a future Famous Mercedes series. Right now I am prototyping a Bucket Truck and a Garbage Truck for the Famous Mercedes. I will add the Martin L Fire Truck version and that will make a nice set of 3 new designs. 
Peter V

Reply with quote  #22 
John,

"Right now I am prototyping a Bucket Truck and a Garbage Truck for the Famous Mercedes". 

On of those ┬┤steerable┬┤ perhaps? [biggrin]

Peter V
john lewman

Reply with quote  #23 
I will give steering a try!
johndrees

Reply with quote  #24 
i love it looks so good
Peter V

Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by john lewman
I will give steering a try!

[thumb][kiss]

Peter V
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.