Author   Comment  
Willem

Reply with quote  #1 
I have completed the Osni VW today. Sorry about the photo quality. This time its a toy and not a model. 😉 VW bug.jpg  VW bug 2.jpg  VW bug 3.jpg 
VW bug 4.jpg 

VW bug 5.jpg 

LeftFinger

Reply with quote  #2 
looking good

Maybe a dumb question but who is/was Osni ? I see the name on a lot of plans
flamepainter

Reply with quote  #3 
Great little toy Willem. I really like the way you did the "mags" on the wheels. When I did mine, you can see in the post that I used regular store bought wheels and just painted them. I am not too keen on making the mags the way the plans say to but I was able to cut the pattern from 1/8" balsa wood then was at a loss as how to install them. I am going to try your method. I think the pictures look good. Take care....
Jim
flamepainter

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftFinger
looking good Maybe a dumb question but who is/was Osni ? I see the name on a lot of plans

Hi LeftFinger. As I understand it, Osni Chioveto is a guy from Brazil that designs and builds toy cars. If you search his name on the forum, you will see some of the amazing things he has built and posted in the past. Toymakingplans.com has some of his creations for sale. After looking at the posts, there are others I wish they had. Anyway, that is who Osni is. I have all four of the car plans from toymakingplans.com of his. They are pretty cool.
Jim
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #5 
Great work Willem. Thanks for posting.
Willem

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamepainter
Great little toy Willem. I really like the way you did the "mags" on the wheels. When I did mine, you can see in the post that I used regular store bought wheels and just painted them. I am not too keen on making the mags the way the plans say to but I was able to cut the pattern from 1/8" balsa wood then was at a loss as how to install them. I am going to try your method. I think the pictures look good. Take care....
Jim

Hi Jim. Yes me and a scrollsaw ain't big friends so I had to make a plan with the wheels.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.