Author   Comment  
Jake Lewman

Reply with quote  #1 
Me and my dad bult this game table. Under the end of the table will soon apply led strips so we can put our cards down there and see them. On the left there is our custom dice tower and woof planks connected to a tray holding the tower. The table is covered with felt with a inhesive side to hold it tight. The tanks are the models for our new game we are testing called battle builders.

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 43, Size: 884.84 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 42, Size: 763.68 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 37, Size: 748.39 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 40, Size: 872.03 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 44, Size: 622.04 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 37, Size: 973.53 KB 

Udie

Reply with quote  #2 
Jake - That play surface looks cool, reminds me when we used to put the Ping-Pong table over the pool table. Is this a game you and your father are inventing, I have never heard of it.
   Is it possible for you to rotate your photos in the future before posting, I am having old guy difficulty tilting my head and viewing your photos.
Jake Lewman

Reply with quote  #3 
yah sorry about that. My dad is jtuckfield the one you talk about and the game is battle builders we are working on
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.