Author   Comment  
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #1 
Thanks especially to Trav for the input on these sci-fi toys. Everyone that commented was a big help and thanks to all of you. This set will also have a  launch trailer for the Defense Fighter.  I am finally getting used to Fusion 360 and am learning to love it! This is designed in the new software. I think that you will find the patterns improved also. Both toys are 10" long. The wheels are 11/2" diameter. More later! Rocket Launch 012.png  Rocket Launch 020.png       Rocket Launch 016.png  Rocket Launch 018.png  Rocket Launch 010.png  Scene file 009.png  Scene file 014.png   Scene file 010.png
Cometoz

Reply with quote  #2 
Looking great John!!
Tony
Greg

Reply with quote  #3 
Those look great  [thumb][thumb]   Keep them coming 
BadBob

Reply with quote  #4 
+1
Pinterest
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

john lewman

Reply with quote  #5 
Well this has taken longer than I thought. We have the plan sets completed on the Rocket Launch and the Defense Fighter. I just finished all the parts for the Launch Trailer. These shots are for the promotional material. I will finish the Launch Trailer plan set today then Cynthia will proof it. She is almost completed proofing the other two plans. She then has to create the email promotion and product pages for the website. We might be able to launch this by the weekend. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! GAlaxi-ADI Complete Set 003.png  Fighter Trailer 008.png  GAlaxi-ADI Complete Set 001.png  GAlaxi-ADI Complete Set 002.png  GAlaxi-ADI Complete Set 005.png  GAlaxi-ADI Complete Set 007.png
harry

Reply with quote  #6 
These look great John. The pictures seem to have sharper images with the new program, I notice a big improvement from the older software. Not that they were bad but definitely clearer
john lewman

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Harry. I am glad that you can see  the improvements. I need the feedback to see if I am on target with the new software. Our own babies always look great to us...but not always to anyone else!
phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #8 
These look great and I love the contrasting colours.[thumb][thumb]

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.