Author   Comment  
kangaroopaws

Reply with quote  #1 
this if my 1st posting, I have just finished the 1950 pickup and pony trailer ( ute and horse float in Australia) it is for a toy exhibition  to be held before the end of the year, I have used Tasmanian myrtle, black bean, pine and Tasmanian oak burl , Merbau and finished in orange tung oil,
the woody wood car and van made of pine and painted with jo sonya's paints and the Mac semi van and Mac forklift are of pine finished with orange tung oil

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: ute_and_float_2.jpg, Views: 105, Size: 116.66 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: ute_and_float.jpg, Views: 111, Size: 78.49 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: car_and_caravan.jpg, Views: 108, Size: 115.12 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: az.jpg, Views: 99, Size: 98.11 KB 

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
I was pretty thrilled to see these this morning. This is a beautiful set of toys. Please take pictures at the toy exhibition and share them with us on the forum. I really like the photos. Each toy is staged in a professional way which makes viewing them a pleasure.
ctowne

Reply with quote  #3 
These are beautiful.  Very high quality, great colors and finish.  I like the paint with the natural wood on the woody car/trailer, make a wonderful contrast.  Thanks for sharing.
Cindy
Rod T

Reply with quote  #4 
Nice work. Keep them coming.

Cheers
Rod T
levy.jr02

Reply with quote  #5 
Wow, they were gorgeous! I loved all were very well finished . Taking a hook request of John Lewman , take picture of the event and publish it for all of us see! I'm anxious!

Atenciosamente;
Levy Junnior

Ken Martin

Reply with quote  #6 
Kangaroopaws

You did it again.  Very nice build, i really like the use of woods on these projects.

Even the light blue and plain wood, it looks great together.

Thanks for sharing.

Dalboy

Reply with quote  #7 
All of them look great especially the truck with the forklift
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.