Author   Comment  
Merlin

Reply with quote  #1 
My latest Toymaking Plans build, took a rather long time as the wife ended up in hospital, her heart stopped 8 times in as many hours, one of the scariest times in my 60 plus years. Any way she is now ok and improving all the time. let me no what you all think of my attempt at the ship, and don't be scard you can't hurt this ol boy.

Scroll Saw Magic Pirate Ship Madagascar

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: Pirate-Ship1.jpg, Views: 99, Size: 124.12 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: Pirate-Ship2.jpg, Views: 98, Size: 111.64 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: Pirate-Ship3.jpg, Views: 87, Size: 111.34 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: Pirate-Ship4.jpg, Views: 83, Size: 111.17 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: Pirate-Ship-5.jpg, Views: 85, Size: 122.68 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: Pirate-Ship-6.jpg, Views: 85, Size: 111.17 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: Pirate-Ship7.jpg, Views: 84, Size: 120.52 KB 

Tony

Reply with quote  #2 
Glad to hear your wife is doing well hope for a full recovery. Your ship looks great. Hope to hear more about your ideas and ways of doing your woodworking.

Reply with quote  #3 
Hello again Merlin. I am also glad to hear you wife is recovering and hope it is not a recurring event. Your Pirate Ship looks super. I just tried to look at them again and got the message that you have reached your maximum view of 25 per day and I was unable to view them again. Good for you for reaching your limit. Can you tell us a little bit more about them, like what types of wood did you use? Anything unique to your country New Zealand? You know you can also post your photo’s on the Forum buy using the ‘Share Photos’ function when posting a reply. There is no viewing cap here. Looking at your file sizes the first time I viewed them, I see no problems in uploading one and more than one post with your photos. Thanks for sharing and hope to hear from you often.
cynthia lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Merlin, Terrific job on the Scroll Saw Magic Pirate Ship Madagascar! Your work is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your photos! Cynthia Lewman
garywisbey

Reply with quote  #5 
your pirate ship looks great well done

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Merlin-this download thing is new to me but I finally got it done. Holy cow that is a unbelievable boat. I hope to get to where I can do this.
PaPa Jack

Reply with quote  #7 
Hey guys, I feel like I am in LEFT FIELD @!   I have not seen this pirate ship plan.  Totally different than the one I downloaded.  
Confused PaPa Jack
Udie

Reply with quote  #8 
PaPa Jack: That is the 'Pirate Ship Madagascar'. It is the first photo in the 'Boats & Ships' plan category.
don2352

Reply with quote  #9 
Your work is awesome! Very inspiring.
Sdaupanner

Reply with quote  #10 
Nice work keep up the good work!! Don
Ken Martin

Reply with quote  #11 
Merlin
Will continue to keep your wife in our prays, thank God she is getting better.
Through it all you did a great job on the pirate ship.
Thank you so much for sharing with us.
God Bless

phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #12 
Merlin.
          Fantastic work looks great, glad to here the wife's recovering prayers from UK on there way.
God Bless.

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.