Author   Comment  
Spludunch

Reply with quote  #1 
Dear all
I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for allowing me to join the site. My question is been from the UK I am worried that the plans once paid for using $$$ I wont receive can anyone help
cynthia lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Spludunch,

Welcome to ToymakingPlans.com! You can pay in whatever currency your country uses with a PayPal account or major credit card. Your bank or PayPal account will convert the purchase automatically to your country's currency. We sell to customers all around the world. To see the prices of our toy plans in your country's currency you can select your country's currency from the drop down tool at the top right of our website.

Our toy plans are all original designs that can only be purchased on our website. All of our toy plans are available as instant digital PDF download files that you download to your computer. Because the toy plans are instant downloadable PDF files there are no shipping costs. Our plans are designed to easily print to 8-1/2" x 11" or A4 paper.

We have a section on our website that explains how our PDF ePlans work: https://toymakingplans.com/pdf-questions/

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Cheers,
Cynthia
Spludunch

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Cynthia 
Thank you so much for super prompt reply. Well impressive and I will be purchasing plans shortly 
Regards
Peter V

Reply with quote  #4 

Hi Spludunch,

to your information, I ordered already a lot of plans (and paid for them) and I NEVER, repeat never got any problems whatsoever wtih delivery via PDF/internet. Works great.
So .... order, start building and enjoy a beautiful end-product, being a nice toy.

Peter V
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.