Author   Comment  
Geoff 47

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all, can't make enough of these little one. Kids love the coloured ones, not to keen on the plain ones.
         Gooff47 IMG_0248.JPG  IMG_0249.JPG  IMG_0308.JPG  IMG_0309.JPG  IMG_0448.JPG  IMG_0447.JPG  IMG_0446.JPG  IMG_0445.JPG 

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
These colorful wood toys are just gorgeous. IT IS NO WONDER EVERYONE LOVES THEM.
We do, too!
Rod T

Reply with quote  #3 
These are great

I like the extra effort with the windscreens on the plain ones.

Cheers
Rod T
Tony

Reply with quote  #4 
Very nice and colourful

Reply with quote  #5 
Fun - I like the little license plates, nice detail that is pretty easy to do.  Great colors, yep, the kids love the colors, the parents love the natural. 
ed357sw

Reply with quote  #6 
These are fun one to make.
I made some for the grand kids when they where in that stage LOL, now they all into Lego's

You will pretty much find across the board here that colors rule when it come's to kid's and from others who sell it is almost always the color's that sell out first.
The first toy I made for my grandson was all natural wood ( I was all happy with the look) he was just shy of 4 and the almost very first word's out of his mouth was can we make it color then he proceed to tell me what color's he wanted, or he wanted to take his color marker's and do it him self...
[rolleyes][smile]
Sooo go figure LOL

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi, Thanks for your positive comments. One thing I've learnt from them is that, colour kids, wood me.
   All the best Geoff47
Dalboy

Reply with quote  #8 
Certainly got a small production line going there. Glad you are being able to sell some
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.