Author   Comment  
Djtjak

Reply with quote  #1 
Is there a way to preview a reply before it is posted?

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Djtak,

The new forum wrapper looks good with our new website, but I'm finding that some of the features we enjoyed on the forum in it's previous design have disappeared, such as, "Preview Post" as you're referring to. I've talked to the team that designs the look and feel of our forum and we've decided to change the forum theme and go back to a more traditional theme similar to what we had before and that will bring back some of the features we're now missing.

Since it's Friday afternoon I've put it on my To-Do list for Monday to get with the team. We should have it redesigned by Monday afternoon. You can still post on the forum before Monday. The forum redesign won't affect the ability to post in the forum and all forum data will be retained in the new design.

Thanks for the feedback!

Cynthia
wwalker47

Reply with quote  #3 
Wow!

My saw is a DeWalt788
Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut
shedbuddie

Reply with quote  #4 
I prefer the old Forum I find getting around this one is a bit off putting, Sorry
cynthia lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Everyone,

If you visit the Forum now, you'll see we've reinstated the previous layout. I'm still formatting a few visual things which will take another day or two to finalize, but everything should be working as you were previously familiar with including the option to, "Preview Post". 

Thanks for your patience and your feedback!

Cynthia
LeftFinger

Reply with quote  #6 
What happened to the other builds category . There where some good ideas and projects in there.
shedbuddie

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Cynthia looking good
To preview your 'Reply' post click on 'More Reply Options'
Djtjak

Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks,like the revised (old) format better. I also enjoyed the "other woodworking project" section.

Reply with quote  #9 
I like this better. Perhaps because it is what I am used to.
Pinterest
Google+
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Loggerlaws

Reply with quote  #10 
Hi,
   I like the new, old format. It's the one I am use to. I was finding it too hard to view the last topics. Glad it wasn't only me. A good move, I now know how to view the latest topics again.

Cheers
Raymond
JTalbot

Reply with quote  #11 
I do like the new format. I noticed that some of the forum categories have gone away. I assume it is to keep the topics focused on original toymaking plans projects. Someone had asked about an old post featuring a Mercedes lorry converted to a garbage truck. I do remember that it was posted in a one of those missing categories. 
Jeremy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.