Author   Comment  
rdredge

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Everyone!!   I finally got up my nerve and ventured into puzzles!!  They are so fun!  Here are pictures of just a few of them.  Hope you enjoy them. fullsizeoutput_5ae.jpeg  fullsizeoutput_5b0.jpeg  IMG_2438.jpg  fullsizeoutput_5b3.jpeg  fullsizeoutput_5b7.jpeg  fullsizeoutput_5a9.jpeg 
Grandpa Bear

Reply with quote  #2 
Wow, these look great Rose.

Cutting looks a little tricky and intricate? Yours looks very professionally cut, excellent work.

Best wishes Nick
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #3 
These are just wonderful and so precision crafted. What wood, blade and speed did you use? Thanks for making my day!
flamepainter

Reply with quote  #4 
These puzzles really look amazing! Great job.
Jim
rdredge

Reply with quote  #5 
John, 

Thank you for the comments everyone.  All these shown are 1/2 inch pine except the fox and it is red oak.  I use a Number 5 Ultra Reverse Flying Dutchman blade.
Speed varies from 5-7 depend on the board, some boards are harder than others even though they are the same type of wood. (Which you all know!)  

I did not show them, but I use walnut for buffalo and elk ones.  Popular is good for turtles, alligators and dinosaurs as it has a natural "green" to it.  

Thanks rdredge
You can never have to many clamps!                                                                                                                  
Wombat

Reply with quote  #6 
Nicely done, I like the contrasting colours.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.