Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
ctowne

Reply with quote  #31 
Hi Lloyd -  I've scanned this a few times and was wondering the size of this jeep.  I can find where you listed the Grand Teton size but not this one (it is early and maybe my eyes are tired).  Can you tell the approximate size and wheel size plz. 
Cindy
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #32 

Hi Cindy

The size of the Ranch Wrangler is 12” L x 5-1/2” W x 4-3/4” H

The wheels on the Ranch Wrangler are 2” diameter x 3/4”. And the wheels going to be the same for the Grand Tetons.

My wheels on the Ranch Wrangler are a bit wider than 3/4” but not much maybe 1/8” wider.

Camnight

Reply with quote  #33 
Hi Lloyd have not been on for a while, but have been watching everyone's work, as i have told you before you are a Master when making toys.Great work i am always leaning from you. Cannot wait to get the plan. Have been working on some plans i am getting a bit more time to work on some of my plans. Hope to finish soon.

George
Lloyd

Reply with quote  #34 

Thanks George…I know I not see you on the forums for a long time. Nice to see you back on the forums. And hope to see what you are making soon. I am not getting much time now on the Scroll Saw too with building my new home but when I do get the time I can just sit there all day on it and not even think about what I am making. Most of the times think about what I am going to make next.

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #35 
Thanks again Lloyd-the photos are perfect and have us all excited to build this beautiful set of wood toys. You are a hard act to follow with your fantastic design and workmanship skills.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.