Author   Comment  
Bucko

Reply with quote  #1 
This set turned out to be a well thought out plan for some serious play and also quite a looker. Unfortunately at the moment I didn't have enough wood to make the Delivery Truck to complete the full set but I'm already looking for the spare wood to in the future complete the whole 4 truck set.
  The trucks I completed are the Semi, Dump and Lumber trucks from the plan set. The finish is the Satin Poly Urethane of which there are 4 coats on each truck. The woods are Ash,Oak and a piece of scrap Hickory flooring for the Lumber Truck Bed.
   Some 2" diameter Duelly Wheels were added to 2 of the Trucks and also the Exhaust Stacks/Toolbox were added to the Semi-Truck. Enjoy viewing my build [thumb]. trio18.JPG  trio8_opt.jpg  trio3_opt.jpg 
trio1_opt.jpg  trio4_opt.jpg  trio5_opt.jpg  trio6_opt.jpg  trio9_opt.jpg   trio10_opt.jpg  trio11_opt.jpg  trio12_opt.jpg  trio14_opt.jpg

ctowne

Reply with quote  #2 
Very nice set.  The do look like they can really take a good playing.  The wood is beautiful. 
Bucko

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Cindy and the " insert " for the photos looked great when adding the pictures.
Peter B

Reply with quote  #4 
Awesome work from start to finish
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #5 
These are among the finest wood toy trucks posted on the forum. The plans have always been a favorite and you have raised the bar to perfection! I bow to you.
Rod T

Reply with quote  #6 
These are great Bucko.
The finish really makes the grain features pop.

Cheers
Rod T

Bucko

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the great replies which are very much appreciated. Humidity was too mean this afternoon for some outdoor pictures so I borrowed the ole kitchen table approach.
gsmith89

Reply with quote  #8 
Great job Bucko. Another nice build well done.
Rosiejane

Reply with quote  #9 
Very nice.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.