Author   Comment  
Big Yin

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi All
I thought I would share my build of the rocker motorbike that I have been building for my grandsons. It is my first attempt at a large toy build. As most of the bike was being built from reused/ recycled wood I decided I was going to paint it. There was not much spare room at times in my small work shed but with some patience I got there. I have included pictures from various stages. Hope that there is not too many of them. Although very time consuming I thoroughly enjoyed building this motorbike. Looking forward to seeing their faces.

The Big Easy Rocking Motorcycle

Motorbike Rocker (7).jpgMotorbike Rocker (1).jpg Motorbike Rocker (4).jpg Motorbike Rocker (6).jpg Motorbike Rocker (23).jpgMotorbike Rocker (28).jpg Motorbike Rocker (29).jpg Motorbike Rocker (25).jpg Motorbike Rocker (36).jpg Motorbike Rocker (31).jpg Motorbike Rocker (25).jpg

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: Motorbike Rocker (9).jpg, Views: 47, Size: 288.81 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: Motorbike Rocker (23).jpg, Views: 47, Size: 355.25 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: Motorbike Rocker (27).jpg, Views: 48, Size: 320.28 KB 

Garrymac

Reply with quote  #2 
Hey. I love the seat! I have builtb3 of these bikes!! Great job.

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Big Yin.....great job!! Im in the process of making one too.....mine is also made from spare/scrap timber and MDF. Im just at the painting stage, and having just given everything a coat of primer Im now choosing colours!
I'll post some pics too when Im done

Chris
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #4 
Big Yen, this is just thrilling to me. Thanks so much for making my day. I love the shop photos and also the fit and finish of your build. Congrats on a job well done.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.