Author   Comment  
Garrymac

Reply with quote  #1 
Here is my 4th rocking motorcycle. Love the plan set by Mr. John!! This one was sold at a show and today I am delivering it. I required half down and remaining balance on delivery. Took about 2 weeks to make. I just retired on december 11th, so i will have more time now in the shop.

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 20181216_100540.jpg, Views: 60, Size: 798.62 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20181216_100522.jpg, Views: 54, Size: 873.47 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20181216_100458.jpg, Views: 49, Size: 941.17 KB 

rob41245

Reply with quote  #2 
What a great item. It makes me wish I was 74 years younger and was still able to rock.  It is an heirloom for the ages. .I can see it being passed on for generations and when waiting for the next rider being displayed prominently in their houses, I admire your workmanship and the skill it takes to create a  masterpiece such as this.

rob
craigrozema

Reply with quote  #3 
love the natural wood look. great job
BearsDad

Reply with quote  #4 
nice work
Wombat

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Garry,
 that is one fine example of the rocking motorbike! Nothing like a lovely clear gloss finish to bring out the best in wood choices.
Seeing so many of you guys building these, and them turning out so well, has my finger hovering over the "buy plans" button.
As I still have heaps of plans  yet to be brought to life, sorting out priorities is getting hard.

BTW  congrats on your retirement.
Once you have finished working thru the missus' list of home improvements/maintenance, you will wonder how you ever had time to fit in going to work.
I can vouch for the fact that retirement is not a bad stage in life, think of it as being self-employed.  Worse pay but better boss [smile]
Alan

AES

Reply with quote  #6 
That really is a great looking motorbike. Congratulations.

Welcome to the ranks of the retired too - if you're anything like me you'll find that one way and another, you'll get so busy you'll wonder how on earth you ever found the time to "waste time" by going to work every day!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.