Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
adeafguy

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl
Hello everyone!

Well I've been lurking around this forum for a few weeks ago and decided it is time for me to start posting now that my husband and I have created a few things from this website [smile]

For the larger items like rocking horses, what do you recommend using as packaging material for shipping? Also, what is the best method for shipping larger items (FedEx, UPS, USPS, Greyhound?)

Thanks!
Angela

Reply with quote  #17 
I generally use the Post Office.   But, Big items like rocking horses that go 2000 mile I disassemble them and send instructions and photos.  That way the grandkids can reassemble the toys for the great grand kids, when they arrive.  My Christmas postage last year was over $230.   I keep saying make things no bigger than my fist.  Yea, yea. 

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adeafguy
I generally use the Post Office.   But, Big items like rocking horses that go 2000 mile I disassemble them and send instructions and photos.  That way the grandkids can reassemble the toys for the great grandkids when they arrive.  My Christmas postage last year was over $230.   I keep saying make things no bigger than my fist.  Yea, yea. 

For my shop, I try to keep shipping prices as low as possible. I need to make toys that have shipping weights under 16-ounces. Less than 16-ounces ships for four dollars or less. 

Pinterest
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.