Author   Comment  
garypace

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi new to the forum , I like building toys and replica trucks and cars.

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_0970.jpg, Views: 39, Size: 1.16 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_0958.jpg, Views: 56, Size: 2.37 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_0968.jpg, Views: 64, Size: 39.24 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_0954.jpg, Views: 67, Size: 29.08 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_0985.jpg, Views: 65, Size: 72.58 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_0978.jpg, Views: 67, Size: 1.22 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_0959.jpg, Views: 55, Size: 151.59 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_0946.jpg, Views: 53, Size: 33.99 KB 

blackwolfhollow

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice stuff! I love the detail on the tractor.
TomDullage

Reply with quote  #3 
Great work, that's an interesting looking plane!

Reply with quote  #4 
I don't have a picture of mine , I painted it yellow with blue strips , it's the same one .

Reply with quote  #5 
Very nice cutting, looking at the boat parts laid out prior to assembly, they look so perfectly formed, they seem to be Laser cut. If you have one, there are a few people on here who would love to hear from you. If you cut them on a Scroll Saw, you are truly gifted with it. also love the Big Rig with its magnificent paint job, Well done and keep it coming. 

Reply with quote  #6 
Great stuff mate, well done. The tractor and big rig don't look like toys to me, they're desk-top models (for big boys)! I agree with Iggy about the cutting out pic, and that little aeroplane is gonna be great.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.