Author   Comment  
denis_muras

Reply with quote  #1 
Looks like i will be posting a few more pictures this evening. Here is the Super Crane from a few years back. Mostly walnut and maple with the wax and oil finish. I take this to shows to promote our club, the Woodworker's Club of Houston. I will post some pictures from the Rockler Grand Opening in Spring Texas this Saturday, Jan 6th, 2018. But for now, enjoy these pictures! IMG_3720.jpg  IMG_3721.jpg  IMG_3722.jpg  IMG_3723.jpg
Tony

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice job like the woods used

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you Dennis. I was so thrilled to see this the first thing this morning. It is a beautiful build and I see that you built more than one! And it awakens a lot of happy memories for me. This was one of our first successful toy designs and I can't believe it but we have been in business now for over 8 years. Thanks again for sharing.

We are excited to see the photos from the Rockler grand opening. Please take lots of pictures and video also if you have a chance. We all look forward to seeing and reading about the event. We have unlimited posting storage for photos, video and text on the forum so post away.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.