Author   Comment  
Garrymac

Reply with quote  #1 
My grand daughter just turned 11. She wanted a dump truck and picked the super Mack version. Took 26 hours over 3 weeks but she loved it. She is going to put books in it , but for now, it is a Barbie transport!! 😂😂

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 20180716_194918.jpg, Views: 50, Size: 4.26 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20180716_195018.jpg, Views: 49, Size: 4.14 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20180719_190440_001.jpg, Views: 46, Size: 2.86 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20180719_190436.jpg, Views: 48, Size: 3.73 MB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG950331.jpg, Views: 45, Size: 243.38 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: IMG950330.jpg, Views: 39, Size: 217.62 KB 

TomDullage

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice job and a very happy granddaughter, well done!

Reply with quote  #3 
Now I think that's how Barbie ought to get around. None of this pink convertible nonsense 😉

Nice truck. Looks like you stained it. Is that right? What sort of material did you built it out of? I'm working on finishing one of these as well. I hope it comes out as nice as yours.
phantom scroller

Reply with quote  #4 
Beautiful truck for a beautiful Granddaughter neat work.[thumb] Roly

https://www.facebook.com/Scrollsaw-Woodworker-578378898839152/
Garrymac

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav
Now I think that's how Barbie ought to get around. None of this pink convertible nonsense 😉

Nice truck. Looks like you stained it. Is that right? What sort of material did you built it out of? I'm working on finishing one of these as well. I hope it comes out as nice as yours.
yep used a maple stain. All poplar wood. Color of lights was acrylic. Then spray stain POLY.

Reply with quote  #6 
Hmmmmm, I'm pretty sure Barbie and friends want to ride around in a cool looking 65 vette LOL
Truck looks good. And the smile on your grand daughter is what it's all about

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.