Author   Comment  
rdredge

Reply with quote  #1 
Thank you so much for the free farm tractor trailer with jolly animals.  It is so neat, can't wait to build it.   Also for including my arks in your Wood Toy Weekly,  it is a great honor to be picked by you!  Thanks Rose
Camnight

Reply with quote  #2 

John I also thank you for the plan, being locked at home, I am getting a bit of toy-making  done. Stay safe and health.
George

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #3 
We appreciate you all and it is our way of saying thank you for making this a fun and successful business.
xihunter

Reply with quote  #4 
If I may ask, where do I find the free plan?

Thanks!
cynthia lewman

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi xihunter,

The link to the free plan set was sent to our store's active email subscribers. I looked up your email address and could see your email address hard bounced back in February. If you'd like to receive our emails you'll need to subscribe using an active email address.

Below is the link for the free plan set:

Farm Tractor & Jolly Animals

Cheers,

Cynthia
xihunter

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you very much for the link!  I really appreciate it!

I wondered why I was not receiving e-mails anymore; now I know!  I went and signed back up already.

Thanks again!
stonie

Reply with quote  #7 
thank you for these free farm tractor and animals
please stay safe everyone were ever you are around the world

Willem

Reply with quote  #8 
Thx for the free plan Johm, I appreciate it.
shedbuddie

Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for the free plan it's great
Justgoober72

Reply with quote  #10 
Hi John and Cindy
I have not received the Wood Toy Weekly for some time now and thought that you may have stopped producing it.
Have I accidentally unsubscribed
Cheers Andy
cynthia lewman

Reply with quote  #11 
Hi Justgoober,

I checked your email address and it shows you unsubscribed on Dec. 20. If you'd like to resubscribe you'll need to use the signup form on our website which is at the bottom of any webpage.

To answer your question, I'm sorry but we haven't sent out a WoodToyWeekly for a few weeks. John and I are really short handed right now since it's just the two of us. We haven't ended the PDF magazine but we haven't been able to devout time to it right now.

Cheers,
Cynthia
Martin L

Reply with quote  #12 
Hello John and Cynthia,  Thanks for the free plans, I have had my workshop humming along with toy production.  As I have market stall once a month, which has been cancelled for March and April, I have been busy with trains, tractors,Semi trailers, small cars, doll's cradles, hammer and peg and anything else that I can think of to make that will sell and that I like to make with your toy plans.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.