Author   Comment  
joepeto

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi folks,

I am sending some photos of the last toys I made in this end of the year. SD531620.JPG  SD531638.JPG  SD531653.JPG  SD531662.JPG  SD531666.JPG  SD531682.JPG  SD531686.JPG  SD531695.JPG  SD531696.JPG  SD531706.JPG  SD531710.JPG  SD531722.JPG  SD531734.JPG  SD531746.JPG  SD531747.JPG  SD531753.JPG  SD531848.JPG  SD531859.JPG  SD531873.JPG  It was my first planes and helicopters. I hope you you like them.  Greetings,
Joepeto

Udie

Reply with quote  #2 
Joepeto - Always nice to see your work. Love the projects and the paint job. Lots of great detail painting on the people, propeller, and train. OK my friend, you must let us know how you did the action shot of the Bi-Plane against the garden wall, those photos are just outstanding.
   I just love the creativity of members like yourself, not only showing work in progress, the completed projects but also the way each member express themselves in displaying their work.[thumb]
cynthia lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #3 
Fantastic work Joel! I'm as curious as Udie to how you suspended the planes! Great photos.
joepeto

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Udie,
Thank you for the nice comments, much apreciated. The trick of the photos against the garden wall is very simple. I used nylon fishing lines to hang the planes on my wife's clothing lines.
Hugs,
Joepeto
joepeto

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Cynthia,
Thank you very much. I am missing our contact by e-mail, I must send a message to you and John asap.
Hugs, Joepeto
Udie

Reply with quote  #6 
Joepeto - Very cleaver and thanks for sharing your secret. I feel we will be seeing your technique mimicked in future project posts.
ctowne

Reply with quote  #7 
Joepeto -  I love the colors you used.  they really are bright and make the toys look great.  Really love the biplane action shots.  Awesome!!!!
Cindy
joepeto

Reply with quote  #8 
Hi Udie,
   That is the idea, to share our techniques with our toy maker friends. I am learnig a lot with Toymaker Forum and I must thank to you all. Hugs Joepeto
joepeto

Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Cindy,
   Thaks for nice comments, you are so kindly. I liked very much your last job with buses, very coll. Really I like to play with colors. 
Hugs,
Joepeto
Wholesaletoys

Reply with quote  #10 
Lovely, fantastic work and awesome photos.
Fantastic 
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #11 
Your painting details are beautifully done. What is your technique for achieving such an even finish?
Dalboy

Reply with quote  #12 
I like all of them especially the planes. Great finish and someone is going to have fun playing with these.

Reply with quote  #13 
Joepeto,

Thanks for sharing your fun toy's. I as well as others here like seeing the process to get to the finished toy.

I did see the lines holding the planes up LOL. But it's thinking outside the box like this that makes things more interesting an dynamic.

Thanks for sharing these fun toy's with the forum.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.