Author   Comment  
Bry

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi guys, I don't know about you but when I get into building something I tend to leave my tools-drill bits etc all over the place and seem to spend a long time wondering where I left them, so I made this table that can be put close to the work area and as long as I MAKE sure I put the tools back on the board they can be easily found?? ( That's the great idea) working well so far, I only put tools on the board that are most used for the project

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 138, Size: 152.00 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: image.jpg, Views: 132, Size: 158.11 KB 

john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #2 
This is a good solution to keep woodworking tools in order. I am going to do this.
ctowne

Reply with quote  #3 
Good idea.  I forever am looking for the pencil I just had in my hand 2 minutes ago.
dmjones

Reply with quote  #4 
I hear ya!. I spend more time looking for tools I think than making the trucks and cars. I think I will put something like this together. My biggest problem is I also make outdoor furniture and pens. Boy, things sure get mixed up.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.