Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
PaPa Jack

Reply with quote  #16 
Hope this gets to Josiah. One side is radial, large belt sander, and small belt sander. Other side of wall is table saw, band saw, drill press, router and working table. I store small 3' cut of wood under table. I have 21/2" hoses at each tool. attach hose from collection drum to each tool as I use it. Hope this helps. PaPa Jack

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 635.jpg, Views: 117, Size: 49.91 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 636.jpg, Views: 118, Size: 63.76 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 637.jpg, Views: 117, Size: 49.91 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 638.jpg, Views: 112, Size: 56.76 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 639.jpg, Views: 111, Size: 51.45 KB 

PaPa Jack

Reply with quote  #17 
Roe and Milly, will try to send photos 
wildbliss

Reply with quote  #18 

Roe and Milly.  I was where you are several years ago.  Being a woman NO one would ever let me "play" with their tools! So I started playing with jig saw and drill and today i own many big tools.  2 tools I couldn't live without are my dremel tool and scroll saw.  i started with a used 50.00 craftsman.....and this christmas got a dewalt.  I love it.  It doesn't shake, vibrate and isn't as noisy as my old one.  It is pinless which is better than the old too.  Another thing would be to find a cabinet shop to get cut off's and scraps of wood.  This will save big bucks.  Learn to recycle!  I use styrofoam from furniture stores to ship my products in.  They have a thin foam sheeting over their furniture products, I use this as well for packing.  Bubble wrap too.  Alot can be made from recycling!   Hope this helps.
Charlene

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.