Author   Comment  
Cometoz

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey guys - any  of you tried this product from Bunnies - White Knight Squirts acrylic enamel formula - excellent coverage and self priming ability?

Though I'd give it a try - mainly because of the range of non-toxic brilliant colours and purported coverage. I'm normally a natural finish guy but before I spend $8 thought I'd ask you all.

Feedback?
Camnight

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Cometoz I have just try white knight squirts from Bunnings and found it pretty good at $7.45 good price for Aust.
Only had a try will do a finish toy next and see how it turns out.
I did not know it was non-toxic until you put it on this post thank you I think it will be ok.
Have put in a photo two rough coats no primer. George

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_0332.JPG, Views: 20, Size: 269.02 KB 

calhanton

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Guys
I have been using the Export Paints from Supercheap at $2.50 per can if you buy 4 at a time. They have very good coverage and dry rock hard. The white and grey undercoats are good and give a super smooth finish if sanded with 320 grit before the main coats
Camnight

Reply with quote  #4 
HI that export paint is cheap is it non-toxic and safe for toys. George
calhanton

Reply with quote  #5 
Have checked the cans and with Supercheap and they quite clearly state  "Suitable for Toys". I have had no reported problems with any of the kids I have made toys for.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.