Author   Comment  
Team Dan UK

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi, I finally finished my very first build, the Winnebago camper , I built it for my grandson's birthday, I went through a massive learning curve and must admit I lost heart with it at times, but having told my daughter I was building it for him I had to see it through, by the end I was really doubting myself as to its being good enough. However to see him take it out of the box and just start playing with it was a great feeling.Hope you like it. Cheers Stuart

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: 20170204_145346.jpg, Views: 126, Size: 319.94 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170204_145331.jpg, Views: 121, Size: 156.41 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170204_134120.jpg, Views: 106, Size: 78.96 KB  Click image for larger version - Name: 20170204_145409.jpg, Views: 104, Size: 336.18 KB 

Alan

Reply with quote  #2 
looks good to me - I started one of these a few months ago but not got round to finishing if yet - not too sure about the Spurs finish tho!!   lol  - will have to finish mine in Man City colours
here's to seeing your next project
Alan
Rod T

Reply with quote  #3 
Fine looking build.
The smiles on the recipient's face is always a great reward, it never gets old.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
Rod T

Bucko

Reply with quote  #4 
Great build, I haven't done this build but I can sure appreciate the time involved to complete such a nice look as this.
BadBob

Reply with quote  #5 
Looks great from here. Always keep in mind that what you see as serious flaws may not be noticed by most people.

jasonshanks

Reply with quote  #6 
Very clean and nicely done!  How did you apply the graphic on the back?
wwalker47

Reply with quote  #7 
Well for your first build I'd say you did brilliantly! Well done.

When I did mine I designed a dining booth to replace the big round table and the couch. If you want the plans go   here   and just download them.

As far as your Tottenham rugby bedspread I've got to say that is really nice. I support Tottenham football. We get English Premier League here in the states.

My saw is a DeWalt788
Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut
Team Dan UK

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonshanks
Very clean and nicely done!  How did you apply the graphic on the back?
Team Dan UK

Reply with quote  #9 
Hi, The graphics were produced on a vinyl cutting machine that my wife has for her business, one is a Brother Scan n Cut and the other is a Silhouette very handy bit of kit. Cheers Stuart
KenFM

Reply with quote  #10 
Team Dan
This looks great from your pictures I look forward to your next toy build. By the way what part of the UK are you I am in North Wales
Ken
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #11 
Welcome to the forum! We are always thrilled to see a member participate and especially a craftsman as talented as you. We look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations.
Team Dan UK

Reply with quote  #12 
Hi and thanks for your posative comments I am in Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire. Cheers Stuart
AES

Reply with quote  #13 
Hi Team dan UK.

I agree with the above, for a 1st go your Winne looks great, very well done Sir!

Now that you've "struggled" through the whole process of what looks to me like a quite complicated build (I have the plans but haven't built it yet) has the bug now bitten and will you be making more toys?

[smile]

Team Dan UK

Reply with quote  #14 
Yes I have already made a start on the Hot Rod and thanks for your kind words.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.