Author   Comment  
Bazza

Reply with quote  #1 
Was wondering where I would get a plan fpr a wooden dolls pram pushable , I cant seem to find one any   help would be appreciated
Bazza

Reply with quote  #2 
Anyone? as I want to make one for my grandaughters birthday
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Bazza,

When is your grandaughter's birthday and what size of doll will be in the pram?
Bazza

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi John, she will be 2 in about a month. so I guess it doesn't have to be super large as it will be her first ....................cheers bazz
john lewman

Reply with quote  #5 
I dug through a bunch of my old files and found this pram design I worked on a few years ago. We have never published a pram plan set but it is a possibility now that you have shown interest in a pram as a gift. This one should be about the right size for 2 to 5 year olds.

If you like it I could post the PDF files with full size drawings in a day or two. The drawings are tiled so you can print them out on a standard letter size printer then tape them together. I have to complete the line drawings but that will not take long. The entire pram is made from one piece of 2' x 4' x 1/2" furniture grade plywood. MDF also will work just perfect. Dimensions are 12" wide x 20" tall x 21-1/4" long. 

If you will photo, and if you can, video the steps to your build and share it with the forum I will post the plans for free for you and for all of the forum to download. You can make as many of the pram as you want from the plans. I own them. Just say go and I will get this done.

pram 001.jpg 

Bazza

Reply with quote  #6 
video hah  sure my wife says she will help lol never been on a video b4 lol  happy to [smile] be a bit of fun [smile]
Bazza

Reply with quote  #7 
oh yeah give me a few hints on what to video and take photos of please
BadBob

Reply with quote  #8 
Pram = Stroller

I had to look it up. [smile]

john lewman

Reply with quote  #9 
Below is the Doll Pram exploded view. The free PDF download of the full size plans should be on the forum by Friday.

pram 002.jpg 

john lewman

Reply with quote  #10 
When you make photos and videos of a project for the forum there is no longer a limit to the number of photos or the file sizes. Videos need to be about 5 minutes maximum each but several videos can be included under one topic. 

Here is what forum members like to see in a post:
1. Photos inserted into the post, not attached. Photos need to include a front 3/4 view and a rear 3/4 view of the finished toys. A side view, bottom view and top view photos are also appreciated.

2. Step by step how-to's taken by a cell phone or digital camera are pretty thrilling to the readers. 

3. Photos of the toymaker in his shop or at his workbench are a favorite. 

4. A video of the toymaker holding the toy and slowly rotating it so all sides can be seen helps us to understand the scale. 

5. Video clips of the toy being made in the shop are great, too.

You can do any of the above or all of the above. We have mega storage capacity on the forum now which will expand with the uploads. We are pretty excited about that!
john lewman

Reply with quote  #11 
This drawing shows the doll pram cutting plan for a 1/2" x 2' x 4' sheet of plywood  or MDF. The axle and handle dowel drawing is on the sheet as reference only. This shows all of the parts for the pram.

pram 003.jpg 

ctowne

Reply with quote  #12 
Really cute John.
Udie

Reply with quote  #13 
John
Nice design - looking forward for the plans.
This will come in handy for a future build if not very soon.
Tony

Reply with quote  #14 
Very generous of you John, thanks
Tony

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.