A World of Wood
I just wanted to thank everyone involved! I Love It!!! Looking forward to the next issue [biggrin]  
[wave] In the end, it's all about the finish!
cynthia lewman
Hi A World of Wood,

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! It really means a lot to us that you're enjoying this week's Issue 1 of the WoodToyWeekly. There'll be many more. Stay tuned ...

Cynthia
AJ
It looks really good, Interesting read.
Thumbs up from me . 😃

Andrew

AJ
I was just wondering , is there going to be a library added to the forum where we will be able to access copies of older issues of WoodToyWeekly in the future?
Andrew

kenneth smith
AJ wrote:
I was just wondering , is there going to be a library added to the forum where we will be able to access copies of older issues of WoodToyWeekly in the future?
Andrew

At the current time all issues will be available on the hosting site eventually we are hoping to add a library to our site after the new site launches. Great question Andrew
john lewman
That is the plan. More about this later.
Frogbucket
Hi John & Team

I would just like to say that your new Magazine is Fantastic and I have really enjoyed reading it.
The quality is extremely high and I love how you have done it all.
I still can't believe that you have featured me in it but I am so excited and I am telling everyone all about it even non woodworkers Lol.
Keep up the great magazine and your brilliant plans.

Dave.
JTalbot
Thanks for bringing back the monthly news letter. I do enjoy reading them, and they do inspire me to get out there and make all the toys that I have been meaning to build.
Jeremy
Missouri Wayne
Enjoyed the magazine and hope it continues.  Weekly might become quite a chore.  If you have to be bi-weekly, or every three weeks, do so.  Quality over quantity.
Camnight
John the Magazine is great looking forward to more, great reading.

George