Author   Comment  
Toy builder Bob

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello everyone. This is my first post on the forum.I would like to share with you some photos of the Mustang fighter planes that I have built.I have decided to build a bunch of toys to be donated to needy children for the 2020 Christmas season.I know the need will be great due to hardships that many families are now experiencing.They are all made of hardwood and finished with beeswax finish.The plane with the orange fuselage is Padauk with Hard Maple wings.The one with the light colour fuselage is Hard Maple with Canarywood wings and the one with the dark fuselage is Walnut with Hard Maple wings. My next post will be photos of the P47 warplanes.P1070392.jpg  P1070394.jpg  P1070362.jpg  P1070360.jpg  P1070390.jpg
BadBob

Reply with quote  #2 
Very nice planes.
Pinterest
Blogger
Forum Photo Album

LinkedIn
YouTube
Google Photos Toys Album

cynthia lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome to the Forum, Toy Builder Bob! That's an impressive fleet of planes and beautifully done! I love the hardwood combinations. The recipients of your toys will cherish these heirloom toys you've built. Your photos are also nicely done. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Cheers,
Cynthia
Grandpa Bear

Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome to the forum Bob.

These planes look very well made, I also like the combination of woods that you have used.

Keep on making and keep on posting, stay safe, Nick
Toy builder Bob

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks everyone for your nice comments. I am on my way to the workshop to make more toys.It sure is a great way to spend some constructive time while waiting for this covid19 pandemic to be over
john lewman

Owner, ToymakingPlans.com
Reply with quote  #6 
Welcome Toy Builder Bob! And what an introduction you have posted. These wood toy fighter planes are super and so is your photo work. Thanks for posting.
Toy builder Bob

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks John, the planes would be impossible without your excellent plans Thanks again Bob
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.